August 21 - October 31, 2010
Our Latest Photos
Author Archives: Andrew WilsonOlder posts
To forge my editing and narrative skills, I put together the following video of our crossing the Alps. Our friend Hans is busy making a more professional short film of our trip to be unveiled at this summer’s International Luther Congress. But to fill the gap, and get a taste of what you have in store, I offer this as a foretaste. Enjoy and share with your friends. Continue reading
One of the few things we know about Luther’s pilgrimage to Rome is that he didn’t meet the Pope. There’s no reason that he would have even tried. His business was an internal matter within the Order of Augustinian Hermits, … Continue reading
- We’re in Rome!
- Join Us!
- Dreary to Cheery
- Wait, Wait… continued
- Why Luther Went to Rome
- Here I Walk at the Wall Street Journal
- Some Thoughts on Saints
- Mission, Ecumenism, Two Anniversaries, and Big Big Lies
- That They May Be One!
- From One Reformer to Fourteen Saints
- Don’t Say “Downpour” Till You Really Mean It
- Florence as Luther Saw It
- Invitation to a Septuagint of Prayer
- On the Way to the Joint Declaration
Brought to you by...